DR. Siddharth V. Dagli
- Degree: MBBS MD FCSI FICA FCCP FISE
- Experience: 30+ Years
- Speciality: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
- Languages: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, French
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli graduated from the Bombay University and had further training in interventional cardiology in various leading hospitals in Bombay, at the University Hospital of Alabama, USA and at the Charles Nicolle University Hospital at Rouen, France.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli has original publication In the American Journal of Cardiology and his contribution is referred to in Braunwald’s Text Book of cardiology.
- In 1999, Dr. Siddharth Dagli was appointed as visiting interventional cardiologist to the prestigious university hospital in Rouen, France.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli is practicing cardiology in Bombay for the past 30+ years. Dr. Siddharth Dagli is associated with major Hospitals in Bombay (Mumbai) and has treated successfully several thousand foreign nationals and who’s who of India.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli has treated successfully several thousand foreign nationals and who’s who of India. He regularly conducts Medical Education (CME) lectures for General Public and Physicians and Cardiologists.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli has special interest and expertise in coronary angiography, balloon angioplasty and Stent Implantation and keeps himself updated with newer and state of the art technologies.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli was part of the team that implanted the first ABSORB Stent (Bio- absorbable Stent) in India in Dec. 2012
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli is affiliated with various major Hospitals in Mumbai like Breach Candy Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Cumballa Hill Hospital, Bhatia General Hospital, Surana Hospital and Mumbai Police Hospital.
- Dr. Siddharth Dagli is a compassionate and skilled doctor, dedicated to simplifying what is confusing and complex area of healthcare.
- Conferred with the fellow of the Cardiological Society of India(FCSI) in 2015.
- Contact details of Dr. Siddharth Dagli
Mobile No. +919820074436 (24Hrs)